Aug 27, 2014
You know you have a performance problem in your server, but
where do you start looking in order to find what that problem
On our 3rd show, we take a deep dive into performance tuning and
- The Top-Down and Bottom-Up methods and when to use which
- The various tools SQL Server gives us for performance
- How to pinpoint the problem in any of the methods
- What to look for when tuning a slow running query or
- What to look for when analyzing execution plans
- Why you should always blame the network
- And more..
What’s your method for performance tuning? What are the tools
that you use? Tell us in the comments..